bakcground

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Awesome

I'm a weird word/phrases person. I go through stages where I like to say the same phrase or word multiple times a day. Like so much that it gets annoying. Example: "The bees"..."I love you like the bees"...."I'm hungry as the bees"..."I'm tired as the bees". Weird I know. Much to the pleasure of my Husband, "the bees" is beginning fade out, replaced by "AWESOME!" But not just plain old awesome....AHASUUUUUUM! With a punch at the beginning led by a long drug out suuuuuuuum!!! It kinda makes me sound Asian. I love it.

Here are some awesome things in life lately:

Bruges Waffles....Oh so good

Tomorrow will be two months for us! Oh I love you Mr.!!

Babysitting Baby Audrey....She's such a Diva


Our new house!!!!!

Snuggling all night long with Mr. He's so comfy.

1 comment:

  1. Megan, You are too cute. Keep up the posts! I love yours and Andy's story :)

    ReplyDelete