bakcground

Saturday, May 28, 2011

At Last!




WE ARE MARRIED! Married at last! after 4 years of dating and 10 months of engagement...we were ready! MAY 7, 2011 was such an amazing day. We were blessed with BEAUTIFUL weather. The temple was amazing...most definitely my favorite part of the day. It was awesome to be surrounded by all of our closest family and friends. The spirit was so strong and it felt so good to finally know that we are sealed together forever! We came out of the temple to see so many screaming friends and family. Everyone was so supportive. The reception was such a blast! We saw so many people, we boogied out on the dance floor, we ate cake...or more like I got cake stuffed up my nose, and we ended the night with a dramatic exit through the RING OF FIRE! Ha. It was just a path through friends and family holding giant sparklers. You know how you have dreamt about your wedding day since you were a five year old little girl? Well I have too, and it was more than I could have ever hoped for! I am so blessed to have had such loving parents and family, an amazing fantastic photographer....(Kate Benson...she really is the bomb. If you need pictures taken for anything you MUST use her...she is the best), awesome videographers (Haugen Creative...if you haven't seen their stuff yet, you must. A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.), and the amazing team of Linda Winnie/Lisa Davies to do flowers and decorations. Oh and not to mention the most perfect and wonderful groom ever! He's pretty darn handsome, and cute, and funny, and amazing, and I wont carry on for the sake of making you sick. Overall, It was awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Megs,

    Such a cute blog. Tony and I were watching home movies the other day from when we were first married. How I wish I knew what I was thinking. Try your best to keep up on your blog...it will be such a treasure to you years from now when you have little ones underfoot. xo

    ReplyDelete